My Daughter

Her name is Rifda Fatihatul Umniyah. We call her Rifda. She is 4 years. We just registered her to the kindergarten. we didn't register her to play group like friends because my wife is a house wife. She has enough time to educate my daughter at home. Rifda learns many thing with my younger sister who is a kindergarten teacher. Now, Rifda can coloring picture neatly. She knows some letter and number. She also can spell her own name.
When we go to supermarket she always ask me to look for story book or coloring book. Although she has a lot of story books or coloring books, she always ask me to buy some books.
Every night Rifda ask my wife to read the story book. Sometimes she ask my wife to read repeatedly and make my wife bored. Actually, Rifda can memorize whatever my wife has read. When she play by her friends she tell whatever she has ever heard from her mother (my wife).
Something that makes me touched from her is when she prays loudly before sleep and repeat it 3 times or when she prays for us (my wife and I).

3 comments:

ihsan said...

Your daughter is very cute... she is a little angel in your home, isn't?

I think she will grow to be smart girl, actually smart muslimah. I knew that when one time i met her in your home :)

Langgeng said...

Amin. We hope so. May Allah will always lead us with His Guidance.

bunda niken said...

Two thumbs up for you! Keep on struggling to be a good writer. I believe you will find your way to realize it. Can't wait for your book to publish